marți, 28 ianuarie 2014

Ladies, this one is perfect for Valentine’s Day! It’s hard to feel romantic when it’s freezing outside – I can’t even think about a sexy red dress when all I want to do is layer on clothes and huddle by a cozy fire. But what I can do is take care of my skin and smell great at the same time.

Winter is so hard on your skin and an oil based lotion helps beat the dry heat. I’ve been slathering myself in coconut oil but this body oil spray recipe I found in Redbook smells so amazing I’m calling it a man magnet spray! :)


What is it about this body oil that makes it a man magnet? Well, the only dude in my life likes it. Oh, and the real experts say vanilla stirs up feelings of intimacy. And the oil makes your skin feel so smooth and silky.

Ready to make your own Man Magnet Spray? You will need:

1/4 cup almond oil (walnut or jojoba oil would also work)
1/2 to 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2-3 drops clove oil
A small spray bottle


advertisment

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

 
Toggle Footer