marți, 28 ianuarie 2014

I’ve decided there are two types of parents – those who steal their kids’ Halloween candy and those who don’t. Yep, I’m one of the ones who immediately confiscates the Twizzlers. Ok, and maybe any Almond Joys. While I’m not proud of this behavior I feel it all equals out after years of changing poopy diapers.

But you know the candy that no one seems to fight over? Candy corn. Don’t get me wrong, I’ll eat it in a pinch. When the only thing left is either that or Smarties (yuck). So instead I decided to make bath salts with them because the sugar dissolves in hot water!


Just put 1/2 cup Epsom salts in a Ziploc bag and add food coloring to make it orange. Squish the salt around until the color is distributed and uniform. Put the salt and candy in a closeable container and you have a fun gift!


advertisment

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

 
Toggle Footer