joi, 30 ianuarie 2014

Now, can you believe that with all my crafting projects that I have NEVER made or played with soap?  I know!  I have always LOVED pretty “handmade” soaps and I guess I thought it was a lot more involved than they really were.  I know there are some people who make handmade soaps completely from scratch and in another life, I would love to be able to try that.
But, for now, I took the super easy road.  And I can’t believe how easy this simple method was.  I talked with my local Michael’s and got some really great tips and advice and learned how to make some really simple but beautiful soap.  Today I will share with you the basics so that you can make some for yourself.  Now…I am no expert, but this is how I made these Homemade Lavender Soaps.



advertisment

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

 
Toggle Footer