marți, 28 ianuarie 2014

Let the pumpkin spice madness begin! It feels like the first day of September is now the beginning of fall and I, for one, can’t wait. With cozy scarves and warm drinks, this is my favorite time of year. I have been meaning to make my own lip gloss forever and when I finally got around to it the other day I couldn’t resist adding some pumpkin spice flavor!


You’ll need:

2 tablespoons petroleum jelly
1/4 teaspoon pumpkin spice mix
Pinch of cinnamon
small piece of lipstick (optional)
lip gloss container – you can get these a health food store or a craft store
Melt the petroleum jelly and lipstick (if using) in a microwave safe container. When it is completely liquified add the spice mix and mix thoroughly. Pour into lip gloss container and refrigerate for 20 minutes to set. Lip gloss will keep indefinitely if kept in container with lid.


advertisment

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

 
Toggle Footer