joi, 30 ianuarie 2014

With the help of your crock pot and this tutorial, making soap has never been this easy! With natural great ingredients you'll feel good about using it. Makes plenty for your family to use as well as a few to wrap in paper and a ribbon to give as gifts!
First thing you have to do if you want to make soap is find a recipe, in this instance, a hot process recipe.  There are a TON of them online, but make sure you run them all through a lye calculator.  I started out with a recipe of 80% Olive Oil and 20% Coconut Oil, plugged everything into my lye calculator and it gave me all of my exact measurements.  The lye was very hard for me to locate, but Lowe's sells it (Roebic Crystal Drain Cleaner, labeled as 100% lye, NaOH) in their plumbing section (not the cleaner section).



advertisment

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

 
Toggle Footer