miercuri, 5 februarie 2014

Most commercial toners market their ability to absorb excess oils from the face and even out the complexion. But so many of these toners are full of harsh chemicals and fragrances (read: more harsh chemicals) and are often expensive, to boot. In fact, in my experience, many of the toners I tried made my skin look worse.

Because I wash my face either with doing the oil cleansing method (read why it’s so awesome here) or with just plain water, I don’t have the oily problem I used to have when I used commercial washes. That’s because commercial cleansers strip you skin of oil so that your skin produces more oil to try and balance things out. It turns into a vicious cycle. But with the oil cleansing method I noticed a dramatic change in my skins ability to stay cleaner longer.



advertisment

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

 
Toggle Footer